Friday, September 14, 2007

'Update!!'

I have had a really busy few months, I have been working on lots of different shoots. I worked with Richard Hawley a few weeks ago on a few different magazine shoots, Here is a pic taken by Shane deegan:-



The last few weeks I have worked with Tony Hawks (The chap whom took a fridge around Ireland for a bet) doing a pilot for his feature due to start April 2008. Some promo's for PD3 and Kreate and most recently this week I have been busy designing make-up for the Q awards nominations event at the O2. With my assistant Shani in tow we created some real 'rocky/punky' looks for this 'rock' event. All in all Its been a busy few weeks and I am now due to start dailies on 'Cass' with Make-up Designer Cate Hall, which will keep me busy till Dec when I take on the role as Make-up designer for new feature by Stephen Cookson, cannot wait! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home